Latest releases – most titles have print and e-book editions:
- Lake Chapala: a postcard history (2022)
- Foreign Footprints in Ajijic, decades of change in a Mexican village (2022)
- If Walls Could Talk: Chapala’s historic buildings and their former occupants (2020)
- According to Soledad: memories of a Mexican childhood (2020)
- New Worlds for the Deaf: the story of the pioneering Lakeside School for the Deaf in rural Mexico (2020)
All of our titles are available via Amazon.com and other Amazon sites worldwide, and most are also available as Kindle ebooks:
- Dilemma, a novel by Jan Dunlap (2017)
- Mexican Kaleidoscope: myths, mysteries and mystique (2016)
- Lake Chapala Through The Ages (2008)
- Western Mexico, A Traveler’s Treasury (4th edition, 2013)
- Lake Chapala Map Set (2010)
- Geo-Mexico, the geography and dynamics of modern Mexico (2010)
- Mexico by Motorcycle: An Adventure Story and Guide (2015)
Sombrero Books is reader-supported. Purchases made via links on our site may, at no cost to you, earn us an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Price List (includes shipping to Canada or the U.S.)
We also sell other select new and gently used books about Mexico:
We prefer payments to be made via Paypal. Please email us for payment or any other sales-related queries. If you have difficulty obtaining any Sombrero Books title via your favorite bookstore or online retailer, please contact us.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.