Your privacy is very important to us.
This Policy is for the web site of Sombrero Books http://www.sombrerobooks.com, a site supporting small press books about Mexico. This Policy was last updated on January 3, 2014.
To that end, here is our Policy and Practice regarding your personal information.
Our postal address in Canada is:
P.O. Box 4
BC V9G 1A1
We can be reached via e-mail at Sombrero Books for general communications, or to resolve a particular problem or information request.
Uses of Information Collected
What information do we collect?
For each visitor to our URL, where possible, our Web server automatically recognizes only your ISP’s domain name, but not your e-mail address.
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web site.
We do collect the e-mail addresses of those who:
- * post messages or comments on the site;
- * communicate with us via e-mail;
- * purchase books via our site;
- * register at our site;
- We do aggregate information on which pages consumers in general access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Uses of information collected.
What we do with the email addresses we do collect:
- The information we collect is used by us, and only us, to contact consumers for communication purposes and is not shared with or sold to other organizations.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line, you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Sombrero Books does not use agents or service providers on the site.
- Sombrero Books does not share, sell, rent or trade Personal Information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by e-mail, or by means of a notice on our home page.